Let’s Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!

by Kirsten on November 15, 2011 · 9 comments

in Cakes, Desserts

I have a big soft spot for Bundt cakes in my heart and in my tummy. Therefore I have been following “The Food Librarian” for some years while she is baking 30 Bundt cakes leading up to 11/15 which is National Bundt cake day.Here is a small collection of my favorite Bundt cakes. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.Just type in Bundt under “search this blog” in the side bar and you will receive the direct links to all my Bundt Cake recipes.

010+a Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
Spiced Cranberry Bundt Cake
113+a Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
Mint Chocolate Bundt with Creme de Menthe Chips
003 Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
Classic Banana Bundt Cake
019+a4 Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
Eggnog Bundt Cake
024+a2 Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
Blueberry Lime Bundt Cake
046+a1 Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
Lime Bundt Cake
019+a+ +Copy1 Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!
pixel Lets Celebrate National Bundt Cake Day!

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Boulder Locavore November 15, 2011 at 5:17 pm

'Who knew?'! I did not know there was a National Bundt Cake Day but if it gives cause to highlight your lovely cakes, so be it!

A SPICY PERSPECTIVE November 15, 2011 at 5:45 pm

YAY for bundt cake day! How delicious!

Karen Harris November 15, 2011 at 11:29 pm

And yesterday was National Spicy Guacamole Day! It is hard to keep up with all of this deliciousness so I am glad you covered this one. Beautiful cakes my friend.

Carlos November 16, 2011 at 1:43 am

But, which one is your favorite? :)

I am making a bundt cake this weekend that I have been working on for a while. I am combining a sour cream pound cake with a vanilla flan. I am naming it the caklan. Wish me luck.

Susan November 16, 2011 at 4:54 am

I love your array of Bundts–each one looks more appealing than the last! When is tea??

Lea Ann November 16, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Great array of bundt cakes Kirsten. My bundt pan has been missing for years and years. Have no idea what happened to it. Must have taken it somewhere and not gotten home with it. I used to love making bundt cakes, so many good recipes and they display so beautifully. I'll be searching for those recipes when I get another.

kitchen flavours November 17, 2011 at 10:39 am

Your bundt cakes are all so beautiful! Yes, there is something about bundt cakes that sets it apart from other cakes. Thanks for stopping by, Kirsten!

Kirsten@My German Kitchen...in the Rockies November 19, 2011 at 2:34 pm

@Carlos: My favorite is without any question the spiced cranberry bundt. The very first picture.

scrambledhenfruit November 20, 2011 at 7:02 am

They all look delicious! The spiced cranberry one sounds just right for Thanksgiving. :)