Hot Spanish Paprika Pepper Sauce is the perfect sauce for whatever you drizzle it on. It is creamy, sweet, hot, and extremely versatile. You can serve it as a dip, a sauce or eat it straight from the jar, that’s how delicious it is. For a lunch served the other day, I mixed this Hot Spanish Paprika Sauce with some browned ground turkey and served it over steamed spiralized zucchini. A healthy, filling and full-flavored dish.
Hot Spanish Paprika Sauce keeps very well in the fridge. I freeze it in batches to have on hand for a busy day. Give it a try. I am sure you and your family will enjoy it very much as well.
I would encourage you to roast your bell peppers from scratch. It will give your Hot Spanish Paprika Pepper Sauce a much sweeter and more intense flavor. Find instructions on how to here. In a pinch jarred roasted pepper will be fine, too (not for MR!).
|Hot Spanish Paprika Pepper Sauce|| |
- 1 cup (140 g) organic red bell peppers, roasted, diced
- 2 cup (240 g) organic red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water, divided
- ¼ tsp. Spanish Paprika, hot
- ¼ tsp. Spanish Paprika, mild
- ½ tsp. almond flavor, alcohol-free
- salt & pepper
- Place onions and garlic in a medium pot over medium heat. Add ½ cup of water. Close the lid and let cook onions to soften for 10 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add hot and mild Spanish paprika, roasted bell pepper, and 1 cup of water. Stir well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take the pot from the heat and add the almond flavor.
- Taste the sauce and adjust flavors to your liking.
1 serving = 150 ml (1/2 cups 2 Tbsp.).
This recipe for Hot Spanish Paprika Pepper Sauce can be used with the diet Metabolism Revolution. 1 recipe yields 3 servings. 1 serving equals 1V (150 ml/ 1/2 cup 2 Tbsp.).