My Cinnamon Bean Truffles are the perfect vegan snack. They are healthy, tasty, and filling. I especially like the fact that you wouldn’t assume that they contain beans. The cinnamon adds a very delicate and homey feel. Trying to improve your overall health without the guilt? These Cinnamon Bean Truffles are your perfect treat!
This recipe for Cinnamon Bean Truffles can be used as part of the diet Metabolism Revolution/ Fast Metabolism Revolution. You could substitute any MR allowed nut and seed butter (from raw nuts and seeds only) for the coconut butter. The measurement per recipe would also be 2 Tablespoons.
|Cinnamon Bean Truffles|| |
- ¾ cup (125 g) white beans, cooked and rinsed
- 2 Tblsp. (32 g) coconut butter, or cashew butter
- ⅛ tsp (0.6 ml) vanilla extract, without alcohol
- 1½ tsp (7.5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Monk fruit to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a smaller food processor.
- Blend until very well combined. (Scrape down the sides in between.)
- Wrap the finished dough into plastic wrap and let cool/set in the fridge for about 30 mins.
- Divide cooled dough into eight equal parts and roll them into round balls.
- Dust with cinnamon.
Cook time is the amount of "cooling time" for this recipe.
You may also be interested in trying my vegan Raw Cacao Black Bean Truffles.
Recipe adapted from Erica DeCarlo Potter.