I am all for a quick and easy dinner, especially after running errands and kids around all day. A tasty dish waiting for me, ready to be served when we get home – that’s the one I am talking about. This 505 Southwestern Roasted Chiles chicken fits the bill. A one pot meal, slow-cooked or prepared in the oven, however you prefer it. Only two ingredients are necessary: organic chicken and 505 Southwestern Roasted Chiles Sauce. Make sure to save this quick and easy recipe to serve for a healthy dinner on your next hectic weeknight.
|505 Southwestern Roasted Green Chiles Chicken|| |
- 4 organic chicken breasts
- 3 - 4 cups 505 Southwestern Roasted Green Chiles Sauce
- Pad chicken breasts dry (no need to wash) and season with pepper and salt.
- Place in slow cooker, Ninja cooker or casserole baking dish and cover the chicken with the chiles sauce.
- Cooking times vary depending on which method you choose. Slow cooker: Low - 6 to 8 hours, NInja cooker: High: 2 hours, Oven: about 40 minutes on 400 F in a covered casserole dish. Internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 F.